Thursday, November 04, 2004

trickles of rainwater pressed against the tinted glass.

When the feeling is too deep for tears, you find solace in silence.

How do you make a kite, fly it, tug the string to keep it soaring and actually learn to let go of your firm hold once it's too high up there that it seems to be seeking freedom from you?

How many soulmates does one soul have?

Amazing at how people look for happiness yet end up lonelier and lonelier. I read somewhere that men are really lonely entities. They find companionship once in awhile but still at the finality of it all, he's a lonely being.

Drama is me.

I've a very strong feeling that I am at the verge of an emotional breakdown. The smallest provocation can stir my blood up. Disaster.

I wonder if I should continue reading The Catcher in the Rye lest I tap on undiscovered soils of self-destruct tendencies.

Nah, I'm kidding! Life is good! Yadah yadah yadah...

I never thought complication will find its way to me. Life was simple then.

Love is universal. Pain is universal. Everything is in pair. Ah ewan.

Talk about some non-sensical post. This is!

One more thing though, I'm fine. Thanks to some surprises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home